150 000 Р
готова к переезду
стаж 13 лет и 5 месяцев
• Management & development of tenders; contracts department & team; Improving of activities, policies & procedures; market research, evaluations, selections; maximize benefits, savings, ensure compliance with policies and procedures:
• Leading the tender function & oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for meeting 6 RIGHTs (right: Price, Place, Time, Quantity, Quality, Service);
• Providing leadership & direction to the contract team (three subordinates) to comply with CQDS (Cost, Quality, Delivery, Service);
• Building strong End User/ Internal Customer relationships, fostering collaboration & teamwork;
• Delivering on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development & execution of strategic sourcing initiatives;
• Developing & implementing efficiencies, standardized tools, practices & procedures shortening the RFQ & decision making and evaluation time;
• Establishing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) practices & reinforcing through Environmental friendly & Human friendly purchase approach etc.
• Efficiency of supplier management: Strategy development; Effective performance consultancy; Advice and Guidance; Policy and Procedure development; Cost effective performance; Separation of duties & setting up KPI’s; Ethical standards & delegated Authority; Organizational Communication;
• Managed contract staff covering all operational needs: Dealt with preparation of large value contracts such as Directional Drilling service that overlooked as main strategy of the company; Experienced with contractual laws and insurance policies for multimillion budget contracts to cover Pollution, Third Party Liability and Indemnity cases; Contributed in operational and contract cost savings over $1 (one) million within operational year; Improved document flow, standard and MSDS requirement set in order to improve Goods quality supplied; Stimulated managerial approach to set the warehousing and build supplier relationship enabling switch supply chain from FISH (First In Still Here) to OTIF (On Time In Full); Reviewed and analyzed expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits. Supervised and participated in preparation of written financial and administrative reports; Analyzed and provided advice on the managerial methods and organization of a private sector establishment.
Tender Specialist, Procurement Coordinator, Administration Assistant, Office assistant скрыть