Обновлено 18 августа 2013
готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 2
Английский (Свободно владею)
Турецкий (Свободно владею)
Русский (Свободно владею)
стаж 6 лет и 5 месяцев
To achieve and demonstrate efficient management, and coordination, of resources to carry out the tasks required to meet the clients’ requirements. To achieve high levels of safety performance and fully comply with all Base rules and procedures and to develop and demonstrate competency and capability of selected national staff to perform the role of the post.
• Efficient and effective coordination, allocation and control of all SPS contracted and owned plant and equipment, operators and labour.
• Full compliance with all HSE and operating procedures in a safety manner. Carry out duties and responsibilities for safe and securing work performing by all Base personnel, contractors and Third Party.
• Identifying national staff candidates with high potential for promotion to supervisory positions.
• Implementing an agreed development plan for national staff with high potential, coaching and training them, monitoring and reporting on progress against defined targets and milestones.
• Assessing staff competencies and recommending changes when required.
• Identifying future candidates for the role of coach/mentor and implementing a “train the trainer” programme.
• Following and Supervision that all safety rules and procedures are followed by the Base personnel.
5 Roles & Responsibilities/Accountability
The role of the position is to supervise, direct and control the coordination and allocation of all SPS operational activities, in full compliance with all HSE and operating procedures, and to coach and develop national staff to a level where they can perform these roles.
6 Performance Measure
Ensure that all operations at the operations base, quayside, pipeyard or any other designated areas are performed in a safe and efficient manner to the extent of the responsibilities identified for this position.
Previous experience with international companies and operations of supply base.
Good command of English, Azeri and Russian.
Ability to coordinate and supervise the team of workforce.
Ability to communicate and maintain good working relationship with Client.
Good computer skills.
8 Specific Requirements – Competencies
Strong communication skills
Ability to identify priorities, co-ordinate resources and manage the performance of operations activities
Strong ability to drive change and be innovative
The primary role of the position is to provide assurance with regard to compliance with the Companies policies and procedures, Local, National, and International Law and the responsibilities of personnel engaged in the use of road transport.
The post holder is responsible for:
• Ensure compliance with the companies policies and procedures with regard to the operations of road vehicles.
• Ensure compliance with Local, National and International Law regarding the operations of road vehicles.
• Ensure all operators are full conversant with their roles and responsibilities and conduct audit process to ensure compliance and maintain assurance.
• Ensure operators are fully conversant and are regularly updated with amendments to Local, National and International Law with regard to the operation of road vehicles.
• Liase and coordinate with the local authorities all the activities related to transportation.
• Produce reports and identify any anomalies with the assurance process.
• Produce and maintain information for the compilation of Key Performance Indexes (KPI)
• Conduct route surveys as and when required
• Manage Journey Management System
• To follow and supervise that all safety rules and procedures are followed by the Base personnel.