готова к переезду в Москву
стаж 7 лет
2 года и 1 месяц
(по настоящее время)
Rixos Hotel Quba Azerbaijan
• Manage overall operations of the spa
• Answering phones, booking appointments, checking guests in and out of the facility and completing all shift reports and paperwork.
• Supervise the operation of the Spa & Fitness Club, including beauty treatments in accordance with the needs and demands of guests, management and the local market trends.
• Daily communication to all Spa & Fitness Club associates regarding daily/upcoming events through use of daily briefings, pass-on logs, memos, or any other means necessary.
• Provide supervision, direction, leadership and continuous training to the Spa team.
• Supporting Spa & Fitness Club Department in the daily operations of the department
• Check in guests at Spa & Fitness Club, entering appropriate information into and running necessary reports from computer system.
• Preparing requisitions as required
• Preparing Employee Schedule and submitting commissions
• Participating in daily morning briefings with General Manager
• Working closely with other staff members to help facility run smoothly;
• Responsible for monthly reports of members.
• Drive team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programs to core fitness-based schemes
• Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and program improvement
• Liaise with other hotel departments
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
Club and SPA Team Leader, Club and SPA Junior Team Leader, Receptionist, Receptionist скрыть