Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
250 000 руб.
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
июнь 2016 — н.в.
Azertexnolayn - Manufacturing, г. Сумгаит.
PTW Coordinator responsibility:
PTW coordinators will operate, monitor, and control the Permit System.
The Permit to Work Coordinators main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
▪ Issuing and subsequent control of the PTW system on the facility
▪ Routine facility tours monitoring PTW use/application
▪ Ensuring the correct permit and/or isolation certificate is used
▪ Ensuring the correct signs, tags and locks are issued for use
▪ Responsible for ensuring the appropriate Task Based Risk Assessment process is in place and
being implemented for PTW activities
▪ Act as focal point for all matters relating to Permit Issue and Control
Attend the daily PTW planning and scheduling meeting
▪ Attend Risk Assessment meetings when required
▪ Ensure Permit office personnel carry out Audits
▪ Maintain an Audit Register
▪ Maintain records of authorized AA's, PA's, SAEP's, REP's, AEP's, AIP's and IA's with letters of
authorization and examples of signatures, as required
▪ Provide and Maintain Worksite Plot Plans that indicate by the use of color / number coded discs or
other means, hazardous locations and the type of permits that are being used to control tasks
▪ Maintain plot plans of energized/pressurized plant, areas, and equipment, to allow appropriate
permit controls and shall also file this information
▪ Maintain a display board of all permit's and certificates in use over the whole work site.
▪ Maintain an accurate and up to date cross reference between permits and supplementary
certificates relevant to each area.
май 2015 — июнь 2016
1 год и 2 месяца
Saipem/Azfen SCPX (TANAP) - Oil and Gas / Construction, г. Баку.
The Area Authority is responsible for the day-to-day management of the PTW process within their
area of responsibility. The AA is normally the Shift/Operations Team Leader or equivalent, although
any individual can be dedicated to the role. There may be more than one AA at any particular site.
The duties of the AA are:
▪ To report to the OIM/SM/SC and have overall responsibility for the safe control of work activities in
accordance with these procedures and within their designated area. This includes the issue of all
▪ Liaising closely with the Performance Authority (PA's) when planning permits, to ensure that the
appropriate hazards and controls have been identified for that task.
▪ Ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment has been carried out for the task (Level 1 or
▪ Ensuring that all the appropriate control measures have been put in place prior to a permit being
issued, confirming that the PA fully understands the scope of the task and that other members of
the work party have been fully briefed via a safety Toolbox Talk or equivalent means of
▪ Providing the culture to "STOP the Job" if anyone feels unsafe.
▪ Approval of isolation design, control of isolation implementation and ensuring that the isolation is in
place prior to allowing an associated permit to be issued. Also ensuring that the isolation is properly
removed after completion of the work and cancellation of the permit.
▪ To ensure that the worksite inspections are carried out before, during and after the performance of
each task (some of this task activity may be delegated to a competent nominated person).
▪ To ensure that there is a walk through of every work site activity before and after completion of work
as a minimum, ensuring good housekeeping, isolations and tags removed as appropriate.
▪ Ensuring that adequate handovers take place at shift change, crew change or other change
out/over of AA's, PA's and IA's.
▪ Maintaining the Long-Term Isolations (LTI) Register and carrying out audits as specified.
▪ Validate lessons learned and audits.
▪ To ensure that any cancelled permit to work documents are replaced with new ones.
▪ To be on the installation facility and available at all times.
Affected Area Authority (AAA)
▪ This applies where there is more than one AA on a site. Where activities carried out in one area
impinge or impact on activities in another area. (e.g.: Simultaneous Operations-SIMOPs), then the
AA must inform the AAA.
The AAA must:
▪ Countersign the Permit from the adjoining area to confirm that he/she is aware of the activity-taking
place and that the hazards can be effectively managed with specified controls.
▪ Be aware about duration and types of all isolations affecting the work area and the area under
▪ Communicate with personnel working within his/her area who may be affected by the adjacent
activities to ensure that they understand the potential impact on their activities.
▪ To ensure that there is a walk through of every work site activity before and after Completion of
октябрь 2012 — апрель 2015
2 года и 7 месяцев
Azlogistics - Transportation and Management, г. Баку.
The Performing Authority (PA) is the person who is in control of the work being carried out under the
Permit. The PA may be the person carrying out the task or may be supervising a group of people
carrying out the task. The PA can be responsible for more than one task at any one time providing
they can safely manage the tasks concurrently. These situations shall be reviewed and approved at
the daily permit to work meeting by the SC/AA and reviewed by the AA / or delegate. The PA's main
duties are to:
▪ All PA's shall have completed and passed the required training for the role and shall be formally
appointed by the SC based on recommendations from the AA.
▪ Reports and interacts regularly with the AA and AAA on any MOC issues to ensure control of all
hazards are mitigated.
▪ Create the Permit and identify the hazards and control measures (the permit itself being a Level 1
Risk Assessment) for the task being planned.
▪ Participate in any Level 2 Risk Assessment for the planned activity where required.
▪ Ensure that all persons involved in the task fully understand the scope of the work and the hazards
and controls for the task by holding a pre-job RTC and safety toolbox meeting. This includes
ensuring that all of those involved in the specific work activity are explained the contents of the
permit and where required the Level 2 RA, then sign the worksite hard copy of the Permit.
▪ Providing the culture to "STOP the job" if anyone feels unsafe.
▪ Ensure that only personnel authorised by the Permit participate in the work and no unauthorised
interference takes place.
▪ Ensure that any supplementary controls are applied, where required, barriers and signs erected.
▪ Ensure that only work covered within the scope of the Permit takes place.
▪ Ensure that lessons learned from the task are captured.
▪ Ensure that in case of any deviations from the initial Permit conditions the work will be stopped and
reassessed by the SC, AA and PTWC.
▪ Ensure that the worksite is kept in a clean and safe condition both during and upon completion of
▪ Stop work and ensure adequate handovers take place at shift and crew change periods with the
oncoming PA and AA. New PA needs to sign onto the permit.
▪ Shall remain present on the facility for the full shift, if not he/she must hand over to a deputy
▪ PA who shall countersign all active Permits. Attachment 4 must be completed for all Permits being
▪ Ensure Isolations and Tags are properly removed by the authorised Isolation Authority once the
task is completed.
ноябрь 2011 — сентябрь 2012
METİN Construction - Construction, г. Баку.
Health and Safety engineers typically do the following:
▪ Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
▪ Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
▪ Evaluate the effectiveness of various industrial control mechanisms
▪ Ensure that a building or product complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes
▪ Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
▪ Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
▪ Health and safety engineers typically do the following:
▪ Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
▪ Evaluate the effectiveness of various industrial control mechanisms
▪ Ensure that a building or product complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
▪ Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
▪ Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
▪ Health and safety engineers also investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases
to determine their causes and to determine whether the incidents could have been or can be prevented.
▪ They interview employers and employees to learn about work environments and incidents that lead to accidents or injuries.
▪ They also evaluate the corrections that were made to remedy violations found during health inspections.
▪ Health and safety engineers are also active in two related fields: industrial hygiene and
occupational hygiene. In industrial hygiene, they focus on the effects of chemical, physical, and biological agents.
▪ They recognize, evaluate, and control these agents to keep people from becoming sick or injured.
For example, they might anticipate that a particular manufacturing process will give off a potentially harmful chemical and recommend either a change to the process or a way to contain and control the chemical.In occupational hygiene, health and safety engineers investigate the environment in which people work and use science and engineering to recommend changes to keep workers from being exposed to sickness or injuries.
▪ They help employers and employees understand the risks, and improve working conditions and working practices. For example, they might observe that the noise level in a factory is likely to cause harm to workers' hearing and recommend ways to reduce the noise level through changes to the building, reducing exposure time, or by having workers wear proper hearing protection.Health and safety engineering is a broad field covering many activities.
июнь 2011 — сентябрь 2011
Azenco - Energy and Engineering Construction Company, г. Баку.
Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and
Identify required tools and special equipment
Select the type and size of pipe required
Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
Assemble and install valves and fittings
Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
июнь 2010 — май 2011
Telco Plus - Engineering, г. Баку.
▪ Painting / coating inspection of steel structural works, pipeline, pressure vessels, offshore vessels,
new building & repairing ships.
▪ Responsible for stage wise painting / coating inspection.
▪ Undertake QC painting / coating activities in the work place for daily basis.
▪ Monitor weather condition for surface preparation and painting / coating application.
▪ Prepare "inspection & test plan" (ITP) for specific project / company requirements/ surface
preparation and painting / coating procedure
▪ Hot dip galvanizing coating inspection in galvanizing plant.
▪ Execute Painting / coating inspection work as per company / project inspection test plan.
▪ To check and monitor all painting / coating related works and ensure all final products meet in
accordance with company procedure, client requirement and international codes.
▪ Responsible for incoming coating / painting material inspection and has to ensure whether these
materials suits to meets the requirements of project specifications.
▪ Prepare all necessary QA / QC painting / coating documents and handed over to clients review.
▪ Review of calibration status of IMTE items.
▪ To undertake test qualifications for spray painters, brush painter's hydro blasters & abrasive
▪ Co-ordinate with the paint manufacturer technical representative on daily basis.
QUALITY & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System
▪ Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company's Health, Safety and Environment
Management System requirements.
▪ Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
июль 2009 — июнь 2010
Azertunelmetrotikinti - Underground - Subway Construction, г. Баку.
Job Description and Duties
Along with general managers, Subway assistant managers oversee daily store operations for the fast food restaurant chain. An assistant manager at Subway may train new team members, open or close the store, and provide customer service when necessary. Assistant managers must fill in when short on help or during busy periods and may have to prepare food orders, restock food and beverage areas, and clean the store as neede
апрель 2006 — июль 2008
2 года и 4 месяца
SDL Denholm Limited - Oil and Gas / metal design and turbo design, г. Баку.
This is supervisory and skilled work in supervising and participating in painting activities on campus including buildings, equipment, and other property in accordance with blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
This individual will plan and schedule work for the group, ensuring proper distribution of assignments and adequate manning, space and facilities for subsequent performance of duties. This individual will also estimate time, cost and materials for painting projects; determine sequences of painting operations and methods to be used to include scaffolding and rigging, color blending and matching; inspect completed work for compliance with blueprints, specifications and instructions; direct any rework or modification; conduct periodic inspections of University buildings and facilities to determine painting needs; recommend various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions and vacation schedules. Assignments are received in the form of brief written work orders and must frequently be supplemented by consultation with departmental personnel regarding color schemes desired. Work is performed under general direction of an administrative superior.
октябрь 2004 — январь 2006
1 год и 4 месяца
PCH OFFSHORE PTY LTD - Oil and Gas / Scaffolding, Staging, Step Ladders, Portable, Metallic and Painting, г. Баку.
1) Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material, such as paint, enamel, glaze, gel-coat, or lacquer, using spray gun: Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, turpentine, soap, and water.
2) Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
3) Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
4) Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color, according to specifications, using paddle or mechanical mixer.
5) Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to airhose, using wrenches.
6) Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique.
7) Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat.
8) Coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer, using brush.
9) Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
10) May heat and spray wax onto products after they are tested.
11) May use acid, wire brush, or steel wool to remove rust from metal.
12) May paint designs on rug surfaces for decorative purposes or for use as guidelines in carving rugs, using spray gun and stencil, and be designated Stenciler.
13) May be designated according to article sprayed as Hat Sprayer; Painter, Ordnance; Sprayer, Railroad Car; or according to material used as Gel-Coat Sprayer; Porcelain-Enamel Sprayer.
14) May be designated: Ceramic Sprayer; Enameler; Enamel Sprayer I; Glaze Sprayer; Lacquer Sprayer I; Painter, Insignia; Panel Finisher; Primer Sprayer; Sprayer, Auto Parts; Thinner Sprayer.
15) May act as lead person in group.
Английский язык разговорный, турецкий язык свободно владею, азербайджанский язык свободно владею, русский язык свободно владею