готов к переезду
стаж 14 лет и 1 месяц
South Caucasian Pipeline Expansion BP Project. Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey.
• Liaison with government representatives and monthly meetings participation.
• Working with HSE regular bodies on preparation of normative documents and licenses.
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly HSE reports to headquarters.
• Prepare monthly filed HSE audits.
• Ensures construction contractor implementation of ESIA & ESMMP environmental requirements including providing on-site daily advice and assistance to construction personnel on all environmental matters.
• Implementation of consortium HSE Plans and Procedures
• Daily inspections on site to ensure activities are conducted in accordance with applicable HSE standards
• Support the implementation of environmental monitoring contracts.
• Day-to-day monitoring of construction activities as they relate to environmental performance (pollution prevention, waste management, aggregate management, spill reporting, erosion control, reinstatement, etc.)
• Daily and weekly reporting of construction activities as they relate to environmental performance (pollution prevention, waste management, aggregate management, spill reporting, erosion control, reinstatement, etc.).
• Access roads construction supervision of the subcontractor’s activities.
• Monitors action tracking and timely closure of actions.
• Participate in Self-Verification and Assurance Plan relating to environmental verification, & compliance auditing and raising corrective actions as necessary
• Support Integration of the E&S teams across the different work locations
• Support the implementation of an ESMS consistent with BP’s OMS and ISO 14001 and ensure contractor continual improvement.
• Ensures Construction Methodology and Management of Change conform to ESIA requirements.
• Monitoring CTR’s activity during deforestation.
• Controlling activity for translocation of RDB species.
• Raises environmental site awareness and supports training initiatives in all aspects of environmental practice.
• Liaising and co-operating with government, local administrations, donors, NGOs and private sector
• Supports the delivery of relevant environmental internal / external performance and compliance reporting requirements.
• Participate and provide input in emergency response exercises, as required.
• Working with drawings
Company man. Offshore Drilling HSE Manager, CONSORTIUM Environmental Coordinator, HSE Supervisor, Site Operations Coordinator, PIPING DEPARTMENT Materials Coordinator, Materials Controller скрыть