• Conduct Tool Box Talks at daily bases.
• Checking attendance sheets, issuing time sheets, and sending them for client’s approval,
• Approved timesheets / job sheets evaluating and sending for invoicing.
• Understand the needs of internal and external customers and meet those needs in a structured manner,
• Interface with Finance and HR as required.
• Checking Warehouse and do forecast of required items.
• Issuing Purchase Orders for stationary, kitchen consumables, trainings and services, expedite and track the dispatch of the materials by suppliers until designated point of delivery,
• Controlling Training and Certificates matrix, arranging training schedules for staff
• Planning and controlling of vacation for Staff, and monitoring sick leave
• Negotiation with Clients re material logistics in Sangachal area.
• Applying for work permits and material move permissions.
Responsible for 110 – 180 employees