|Резюме № 1496067||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 1 февраля, 09:21|
Инженер по охране труда и технике безопасности По договоренности
Работа на территории работодателя.
Дата рождения: 26 июня 1970, 47 лет. Женат, есть дети, гражданство Азербайджан.
Баку, Баку (м. Хатаи), готов к переезду в Москву, Анадырь, Салым
02.2017—08.2017 7 месяцев
Marine Senior HSES Advisor
McDermott middle east, г. Dubai, полная занятость.
• Verify compliance of the company’s policies, safe work methods and procedures on MDR marine Vessels and Fabrication Yard.
• Conduct routine safety inspections at workplace covering all activities and rectifying all unsafe conditions.
• Monitoring and registering of Permit to Work activities.
• Quality surveys of HSES documents i.e. Permit to Work, Lockout & Tag Out, Task Risk Assessment, HIT card.
• Incident investigation and preparation of incident reports
• Review existing & develop new TRA (Task risk Assessment) in coordination with respective dept. supervisors
01.2010—02.2017 7 лет 2 месяца
HSE Advisor/PTW Coordinator
Saipem Asia- Azerbaijan branch, г. Баку, полная занятость.
PTW Coordinator/HSE Advisor on Saipem Diving support vessel (DSV)
• Conducting Advanced Safety Audits on a regular basis to raise overall safety awareness of labour force and prevent incidents/accidents from happening.
• Participation in HSE audits of Contractors compliance with their contracts HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Field Manuals in compliance with BP expectations.
• Coaching/mentoring subontractors in practical implementation of site HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Manuals in compliance with BP Expectations
• Monitor on-site compliance with HSE legislation, Company expectations, contract requirements and HSE Performance against targets and trends
• Communication of BP safety culture to contractors and subcontractors. Promotion of and monitoring compliance with the BP Company HSE Policies and BP Golden Rules of Safety among the workforce on a daily basis
• Ensuring compliance with BP HSE Regulations, safety procedures.
• Conducting regular Health & Safety inspections on the vessel & facilities throughout the site.
• Assist Barge Superintendent and Barge Master in ensuring the barge is a safe place of work
• Ensure site HSE inspections are performed, findings reported and undesired situations remedied forthwith
• Ensure together with VMT Emergency Response Procedures (fire, abandon vessel/evacuate site, medical, spill) are in place, Emergency Response Teams assigned and drills are conducted regularly
• Ensure Risk Assessments (generic and specific) for all tasks have been conducted, properly filed and regularly reviewed. Leading TRA process & Meetings
• Ensure Permits to Work, CSE forms and Energy/Process Isolation Certificates are issued/approved in accordance with procedures and precautions are in place and checked
• Conduct task observations to monitor compliance to PTW system and site policies and procedures
• Ensure HSE procedures are known and adhered to by all personnel on project
• Coordinating Subcontractors HSE & Sapem HSE team activities on site during upgrades & dry docking
• Project procedures revision with emphasis on HSE plan.
• Participating in incident investigation teams to investigate all incidents/accidents that occure
03.2009—05.2009 3 месяца
Caspian Basin Accident-Rescue Service, г. Баку, полная занятость.
• Preparation of PTW, TRA, Confined Space Entry & other procedure
• Liaison with BP HSE representative.
• Ensuring compliance with BP SOW.
• Regular Health & Safety inspections of office, vessels & facilities throughout the site
10.2006—12.2008 2 года 3 месяца
HSE Advisor / /Client’s Monitor: Safety Ranger Project
Sakhalin Energy, Sakhalin-2,Sakhalin Island, Russia., г. Yujno-Sakhalinsk, полная занятость.
• Member of a dedicated team of Safety Professionals to continuously inspect all SEIC locations for deficiencies in the control of operation and investigating the underlying causes. The construction project consists of two 800 km pipelines, off-shore production platforms, on-shore production facilities (OPF) and an LNG plant
• Initially monitored LNG Plant in Prigorodnoe, followed by several LNG inspections. Monitored pipeline construction activities carried out by the EPC Contractors & their Sub-contractors.
• Undertook hygiene inspections and camp / facilities inspections throughout the camps.
• Ensured compliance with the Russian Federation Law & Regulations, project / site safety procedures.
• Conducting safety inspections to ensure compliance to SEIC HSE Policy and Procedures
• Record and report observed unsafe practices and deficiencies to Project Management
• Collate information and circulate the statistical data
• Advise on journey management and transport routes to avoid non-essential journeys (to reduce risk to personal and company operating costs)
• Acting “Office in Charge” while line Manager on rotational leave
• Acting as Performing Authority during commissioning online – participated in control of PTW
02.2005—10.2006 1 год 9 месяцев
Pipeline Site Safety Advisor / PTW Coordinator
Exxon Neftegas Ltd,Sakhalin-1, EPC -2. Sakhalin Island, Russia., г. Ю-Сахалинск, полная занятость.
• Monitored the pipeline construction activities carried out by the Contractor & their Sub-contractors, ensuring compliance with the Project and Site Safety Procedures.
• Conducted regular meetings with Contractors Representatives to discuss / agree safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
• Monitored site working conditions, applicable to the pipeline construction works.
• Performed regular Safety Compliance Inspections and audit of Contractor.
• Ensured implementation of safe working procedures and best practices.
• Conducted Safety Training of Contractors personnel, when required.
• Participated in organising Job Safety Analysis, ensure that adequate control to ensure that adequate measures are taken with regard to the health and safety of all personnel, the reliability of all operations, and the integrity of all assets
• Obtain detailed, up to date information and guidance on all relevant Company and statutory health and safety requirements to ensure that methods of work and written procedures meet or exceed the current state of technical and legislative requirements.
• Provided support to Project Management Team for the successful execution of HSE plan on sites
• Maintain regular arrangements for consulting employees, contractors, supervisors and other representatives of the workforce on health and safety matters;Implement a program of Safety Induction Training for all project personnel;Provide reports of safety statistics, incidents and overseeing accident/incident investigations
• PTW Coordinator (PC) online during construction / commissioning.
11.2002—02.2005 2 года 4 месяца
HSE Officer.Senior HSE Officer
PCH(ACG FFD project (Caspian region)), г. Баку, полная занятость.
• Participated BPs weekly safety walkthroughs and audits
• Took part in investigations of accidents / incidents and dangerous occurrences (Bos Shelf & McDermott). HSE Reports provision for 3 construction sites
• ASA, GIR reports / HSE reports provision and conducting of weekly inspections / audits
• Deputised for the HSE Coordinator during his leave periods, (coordination of local PCH HSE Team activities, attendance to all HSE meetings, report provisions) Conducted training and inductions for new employees.
• Monitored Company policies and carried out gas testing as Independent 3rd party for all SAIPEM Barges.
03.2002—11.2002 9 месяцев
A+A, г. Баку, полная занятость.
• STG Office refurbishment, Skidway upgrade construction project – ACG FFD.
• To ensure compliance with Company’s procedures and policies in accordance with the Clients requirements. To monitor the application of the Company’s Policies. Conduction of safety inspections and audits. Taking part in investigation of all accidents and dangerous occurrences.
Факультет: Автоматизации производственных процессов
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Информационно-Изм. и Выт. Техника. Инж. Электрик
Курсы и тренинги
NEBOSH - Certificate - Level 3
British Safety Council
BSC – International Diploma in Safety Management
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
русский (свободно владею),
черкесский (свободно владею).
• Experience on major projects in the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas industries
• Expertise in HSE inspection, auditing and compliance.
• Personnel training and supervisory skills.
• Organising and coordinating flair.
• Accident investigation capabilities.
• Analytical and problem-solving talents.
• Administrative proficiency – including reports.
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Word, MS Excel,
• Experienced as PTW Coordinator and Area Authority during construction and commissioning.
• Adept at monitoring compliance with procedures, policies, regulations, standards and client requirements.