Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|на территории работодателя|
январь 2010 — н.в.
7 лет и 2 месяца
Saipem Asia- Azerbaijan branch, г. Баку.
PTW Coordinator/HSE Advisor on Saipem Diving support vessel (DSV)
• Conducting Advanced Safety Audits on a regular basis to raise overall safety awareness of labour force and prevent incidents/accidents from happening.
• Participation in HSE audits of Contractors compliance with their contracts HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Field Manuals in compliance with BP expectations.
• Coaching/mentoring subontractors in practical implementation of site HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Manuals in compliance with BP Expectations
• Monitor on-site compliance with HSE legislation, Company expectations, contract requirements and HSE Performance against targets and trends
• Communication of BP safety culture to contractors and subcontractors. Promotion of and monitoring compliance with the BP Company HSE Policies and BP Golden Rules of Safety among the workforce on a daily basis
• Ensuring compliance with BP HSE Regulations, safety procedures.
• Conducting regular Health & Safety inspections on the vessel & facilities throughout the site.
• Assist Barge Superintendent and Barge Master in ensuring the barge is a safe place of work
• Ensure site HSE inspections are performed, findings reported and undesired situations remedied forthwith
• Ensure together with VMT Emergency Response Procedures (fire, abandon vessel/evacuate site, medical, spill) are in place, Emergency Response Teams assigned and drills are conducted regularly
• Ensure Risk Assessments (generic and specific) for all tasks have been conducted, properly filed and regularly reviewed. Leading TRA process & Meetings
• Ensure Permits to Work, CSE forms and Energy/Process Isolation Certificates are issued/approved in accordance with procedures and precautions are in place and checked
• Conduct task observations to monitor compliance to PTW system and site policies and procedures
• Ensure HSE procedures are known and adhered to by all personnel on project
• Coordinating Subcontractors HSE & Sapem HSE team activities on site during upgrades & dry docking
• Project procedures revision with emphasis on HSE plan.
• Participating in incident investigation teams to investigate all incidents/accidents that occure
март 2009 — май 2009
Caspian Basin Accident-Rescue Service, г. Баку.
• Preparation of PTW, TRA, Confined Space Entry & other procedure
• Liaison with BP HSE representative.
• Ensuring compliance with BP SOW.
• Regular Health & Safety inspections of office, vessels & facilities throughout the site
октябрь 2006 — декабрь 2008
2 года и 3 месяца
Sakhalin Energy, Sakhalin-2,Sakhalin Island, Russia., г. Yujno-Sakhalinsk.
• Member of a dedicated team of Safety Professionals to continuously inspect all SEIC locations for deficiencies in the control of operation and investigating the underlying causes. The construction project consists of two 800 km pipelines, off-shore production platforms, on-shore production facilities (OPF) and an LNG plant
• Initially monitored LNG Plant in Prigorodnoe, followed by several LNG inspections. Monitored pipeline construction activities carried out by the EPC Contractors & their Sub-contractors.
• Undertook hygiene inspections and camp / facilities inspections throughout the camps.
• Ensured compliance with the Russian Federation Law & Regulations, project / site safety procedures.
• Conducting safety inspections to ensure compliance to SEIC HSE Policy and Procedures
• Record and report observed unsafe practices and deficiencies to Project Management
• Collate information and circulate the statistical data
• Advise on journey management and transport routes to avoid non-essential journeys (to reduce risk to personal and company operating costs)
• Acting “Office in Charge” while line Manager on rotational leave
• Acting as Performing Authority during commissioning online – participated in control of PTW
февраль 2005 — октябрь 2006
1 год и 9 месяцев
Exxon Neftegas Ltd,Sakhalin-1, EPC -2. Sakhalin Island, Russia., г. Ю-Сахалинск.
• Monitored the pipeline construction activities carried out by the Contractor & their Sub-contractors, ensuring compliance with the Project and Site Safety Procedures.
• Conducted regular meetings with Contractors Representatives to discuss / agree safety standards, concerns and potential hazards.
• Monitored site working conditions, applicable to the pipeline construction works.
• Performed regular Safety Compliance Inspections and audit of Contractor.
• Ensured implementation of safe working procedures and best practices.
• Conducted Safety Training of Contractors personnel, when required.
• Participated in organising Job Safety Analysis, ensure that adequate control to ensure that adequate measures are taken with regard to the health and safety of all personnel, the reliability of all operations, and the integrity of all assets
• Obtain detailed, up to date information and guidance on all relevant Company and statutory health and safety requirements to ensure that methods of work and written procedures meet or exceed the current state of technical and legislative requirements.
• Provided support to Project Management Team for the successful execution of HSE plan on sites
• Maintain regular arrangements for consulting employees, contractors, supervisors and other representatives of the workforce on health and safety matters;Implement a program of Safety Induction Training for all project personnel;Provide reports of safety statistics, incidents and overseeing accident/incident investigations
• PTW Coordinator (PC) online during construction / commissioning.
ноябрь 2002 — февраль 2005
2 года и 4 месяца
PCH(ACG FFD project (Caspian region)), г. Баку.
• Participated BPs weekly safety walkthroughs and audits
• Took part in investigations of accidents / incidents and dangerous occurrences (Bos Shelf & McDermott). HSE Reports provision for 3 construction sites
• ASA, GIR reports / HSE reports provision and conducting of weekly inspections / audits
• Deputised for the HSE Coordinator during his leave periods, (coordination of local PCH HSE Team activities, attendance to all HSE meetings, report provisions) Conducted training and inductions for new employees.
• Monitored Company policies and carried out gas testing as Independent 3rd party for all SAIPEM Barges.
март 2002 — ноябрь 2002
A+A, г. Баку.
• STG Office refurbishment, Skidway upgrade construction project – ACG FFD.
• To ensure compliance with Company’s procedures and policies in accordance with the Clients requirements. To monitor the application of the Company’s Policies. Conduction of safety inspections and audits. Taking part in investigation of all accidents and dangerous occurrences.
NEBOSH - Certificate - Level 3. , г. Baku
BSC – International Diploma in Safety Management. British Safety Council, г. Baku
Английский язык свободно владею, азербайджанский язык базовый, русский язык свободно владею, кабардинский язык разговорный, черкесский язык свободно владею