PTW Coordinator/HSE Advisor on Saipem Diving support vessel (DSV)
• Conducting Advanced Safety Audits on a regular basis to raise overall safety awareness of labour force and prevent incidents/accidents from happening.
• Participation in HSE audits of Contractors compliance with their contracts HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Field Manuals in compliance with BP expectations.
• Coaching/mentoring subontractors in practical implementation of site HSE requirements, HSE Plans and HSE Manuals in compliance with BP Expectations
• Monitor on-site compliance with HSE legislation, Company expectations, contract requirements and HSE Performance against targets and trends
• Communication of BP safety culture to contractors and subcontractors. Promotion of and monitoring compliance with the BP Company HSE Policies and BP Golden Rules of Safety among the workforce on a daily basis
• Ensuring compliance with BP HSE Regulations, safety procedures.
• Conducting regular Health & Safety inspections on the vessel & facilities throughout the site.
• Assist Barge Superintendent and Barge Master in ensuring the barge is a safe place of work
• Ensure site HSE inspections are performed, findings reported and undesired situations remedied forthwith
• Ensure together with VMT Emergency Response Procedures (fire, abandon vessel/evacuate site, medical, spill) are in place, Emergency Response Teams assigned and drills are conducted regularly
• Ensure Risk Assessments (generic and specific) for all tasks have been conducted, properly filed and regularly reviewed. Leading TRA process & Meetings
• Ensure Permits to Work, CSE forms and Energy/Process Isolation Certificates are issued/approved in accordance with procedures and precautions are in place and checked
• Conduct task observations to monitor compliance to PTW system and site policies and procedures
• Ensure HSE procedures are known and adhered to by all personnel on project
• Coordinating Subcontractors HSE & Sapem HSE team activities on site during upgrades & dry docking
• Project procedures revision with emphasis on HSE plan.
• Participating in incident investigation teams to investigate all incidents/accidents that occure